Compact, end of line labeling solution for applying labels and barcodes onto formed cartons.
- Compact base, with reduced clearance requirements, guaranteeing improved operating performance.
- All photocells (fiber optic and direct reading) are positioned between the belts and do not hinder the operating area.
- Stabilizer comprising two opposing belts accompanying the carton laterally during the application phase, contributing to labeling accuracy and favoring the handling of imperfectly closed cartons.
- Independently driven, electrically controlled spacer and stabilizer.
- Adjustments provided by handwheels and re-circulating ball screws, complete with numerical position indicators.
- Air-blow ejector (up to 400 pcs/min.) or with pneumatic cylinder (up to 300 pcs/min.).
- Stainless steel collection bin for ejected products, featuring a transparent polycarbonate shutter with key-lock opening and access-proof latches.
- Adjustable support feet (max. 4” (100 mm)) with a supple rubber base reducing vibrations; ready for boring holes for floor fastening.
- Electrical system box set inside a stainless steel cabinet, easily accessible from the back of the system.
- Control panel ergonomically positioned for the operator, illustrated with simple intuitive icons.
- Synchro speed for simultaneously varying the speed of all product handling devices.
- Labeler Automatic Speed Control adapts the labeling speed to the system’s operating speed.
- Quick set-up, thanks to labeling programs allowing for the memorization of all application settings.
. (link http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=primat+logistika+sustavi+etiketiranja&oq=primat+logistika+sustavi+etiketiranja&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=135219l141500l0l141656l37l37l0l30l0l0l188l906l3.4l7l0)