Drive-in racking is ideal for storing large quantities of the same type of goods.
Pallets are stacked by the first-in, last-out (FILO) principle on supports mounted on both sides of the drive-in channels. This means that individual pallets cannot be accessed directly, but one by one from the front of the rack.
• High density storage - maximizing cubic space
• More pallets stored per cubic meter than any other storage system
• Limited stock rotation - particularly suitable for seasonal goods
• Ideal for cold and chill storage applications
• Accessible by the First-In, Last-Out principle
• Used for bulk goods of the same type